How to open this video file [Resolved]

Posted by Ray.chayan under Others on 6/26/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1510 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
I have received an folder which consists of
BIN file size 7885054
Image file 1 kb size
and
MSInfo Document 8kb size

Can you please advice me the process of open this video?

Responses

Posted by: Jaganathan.eswaran on: 6/27/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 50

Up
Down

Resolved
Hi,

Download Virtual CloneDrive from http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html . Its free.

Use this software to mount the bin file as virtual drive.

Be Simple & Sample

- Jagan B

Ray.chayan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Jaganathan.eswaran on: 6/27/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

".bin" is normally an extension used by a CD image file. CD image itself is a "snapshot" of a CD disc that can contain virtually anything -- a software, a VCD movie, an SVCD movie, a game, X rated images, etc.

For opening such image, you have two options -- you can burn it to a CDR and see what it has inside it after you've burned the disc.

Another option is to map the .bin image file as a "virtual" CD-ROM drive, where your system sees the contents of the image file as a new "fake" CD-ROM drive. You can do this by using a freeware tool called Daemon Tools.

Be Simple & Sample

- Jagan B

Posted by: Ray.chayan on: 6/27/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Jaganathan, Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately I am not able to understand your solution. So can you please explain in details?

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 6/27/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

What is the exact video file format you expected in the folder? can you put more on the folder files descrption?

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Login to post response