The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to

Posted by Krishnasamy2008 under ASP.NET on 6/29/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 5257 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
Hi Friends,

I got below error while downloading attachment file from my application via intranet.It works fine in localhost.

The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.

Can anyone guid me how to solve above error.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna.K

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 7/4/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
Can you give us more info , but it seems that the account that the application is running from is locked-out, but it does not make sense if the account is "Lockout" and at the same time logged in, or maybe that machine was never switched off and the password has expired or locked out, try to restart that machine and try to login and see if you can login. but please give us more info.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Krishnasamy2008, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response