I need CRM Project Docuement

Posted by Jayakumars under Regular Expressions on 7/7/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 2294 | Status : [Member] [MVP] | Replies : 2

I am doing CRM(Customer Relationship Management) Project I need for this Documentation most urgent any one post them.

Mark as Answer if its helpful to you
EmailId : Kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

Posted by: Teena on: 7/8/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Jayakumars, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Niko68 on: 9/26/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Customer relationship management (CRM) systems are basically used for handling all the customer information within a company communication. These systems include sales, support and any other communication forms, that are done with the customers.

Now I'm testing a VoIP CRM softphone and I am really satisfied with it. I have downloaded the sample program provided by Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK.
The CRM systems can be integrated to the VoIP model that reduces the costs of the whole solution and have other advantages too by, for example, recording the calls. The VoIP solutions that are used for CRM purposes can be of various types. If you want to use a desktop application, the suggested technology for CRM is a SIP softphone that can be used for dialing the company telephone lines.
Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK provides all the support for softphone development you would need for implementing a CRM system. The actual design depends on the business logic your company uses, but the implementation can be done by basically calling the provided methods.

You can check the sample and other useful info at http://voip-sip-sdk.com/p_451-voip-crm-softphone-voip.html.

Jayakumars, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response