i am facing Dotnet send error comes

Posted by Jayakumars under Regular Expressions on 7/15/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1084 | Status : [Member] [MVP] | Replies : 2
I am didnot open in my project when i will open my project following error comes
how will solve this already i will disabled error reports
any one post soon i didnot open my projects

here i am attach my jpg file

Mark as Answer if its helpful to you
EmailId : Kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

Posted by: DotnetGuy on: 7/17/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Hi Jay

To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.

Locate and then click the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\VB Editor
Note If you are using Visual Basic Express, the registry key is as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBExpress\8.0\VB Editor
Click Edit, click New, and then click DWORD Value.
Type OptimizePDB, and then press ENTER.
Right-click OptimizePDB, and then click Modify.
Type 1, and then click OK.
Exit Registry Editor.

After you add the OptimizePDB registry value, open the Visual Basic solution in Visual Studio 2005. Then, click Clean Solution on the Build menu.
The OptimizePDB registry value makes the Visual Basic compiler optimize the .pdb file to improve performance. However, the new .pdb file format is not fully compatible with the old .pdb file format. Therefore, a version of Visual Studio 2005 that does not have this hotfix applied may be unable to read the new .pdb file format. To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods:
Apply this hotfix on all development computers.

Click Clean Solution or Rebuild Solution on the Build menu before you start debugging the solutio

Jayakumars, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 7/17/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

This is a Generic Error that can occur when many different things happens, try to open another project and see if it opens if it does not, then your VS is Corrupt , so you need to repair it.

DotnetGuy how did you come to a conclusion that this is the solution for this error and how do you know the error means ?

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda

Jayakumars, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response