Link of wrong post appeared in the mail of career advice question.

Posted by Laghaterohan under DotNetFunda.Com on 7/19/2011 | Points: 200 | Views : 1202 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hello,

I had put a question for career advice on Friday and there after received a mail which said that in order to appear your question on Dot Net Funda please approve the post by clicking on the link below; when i clicked on the link it redirected me to another career advice question (Mid age crisis) that already appears on the list of career question although this question was not posted by me. What should I do as I want to look for answer to my career question.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Rohan

Best Regards,
Rohan Laghate

Responses

Posted by: Webmaster on: 7/19/2011 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hello Rohan,

We apologise for this behavior in Career Advice. Looks like there is a hidden bug in the Career Advice response section. We shall look into this bug very soon.

Could you please forward the email that you have received, as it will help us in debuggin the issue.

Your have asked three questions in Career Advice section and those question has not been answered till now. Please keep patience as due to large number of questions, it may take a while to get the answer.

Should you have any other question, please let us know.

PS: We have updated this thread with 200 points for letting us know about this bug.

Best regards,
Webmaster
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Laghaterohan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Laghaterohan on: 7/19/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thank you!
I will forward you the mail soon.

Best Regards,
Rohan Laghate

Posted by: Webmaster on: 7/20/2011 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
I am still waiting for your email ...

Thanks

Best regards,
Webmaster
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Login to post response