taking time to navigate to other page if textbox contatins large data

Posted by Abhi_patil under ASP.NET on 6/11/2009 | Views : 1115 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
if text box contains large amount of data and if i navigate to other page then it is taking time to transfer to other page.

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 6/11/2009 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Afternoon Abhi_patil

Plesae explain your Problem clearly so that i can quickly help you.

Thank you for Posting at Dotnetfunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Abhi_patil, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Abhi_patil on: 6/12/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
i need textbox data for some controls only..i also have clear button if user clear text box and then navigate then it transfers fast...but if user keeps data as it is in textbox and navigate without clear textbox then it takes time...

Posted by: Bernice on: 6/13/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
Solution from Orbasoft.
If you own a computer, you must have antispyware to keep it running at its best. The problem is choosing a scan that works. I have tried many different types of scans in the past and then I ran across Orbasoft Antispyware. I have to say that the antispyware solution from Orbasoft is the best that I have used to date. It gets the job done and keeps my computer working like new. If you are interested in seeing for yourself just how good this antispyware works you can click on http://www.orbasoft.com to learn more. I'm sure it would be worth your time to check it out.

Login to post response