it depends on the role you are applied..some time organization expects only technical role and need to involved 70-80 % coding. If org expecting to handle team then following question might help.
1. how will you resolve conflicts between team( e.g. suppose, you gave the same program to two resource and one is saying his code is better than him and other is resource is saying his code is better so how you handle such situation)
2. Other thing they might ask is that if there is a deadline next week and your team is working day night on the task but you realized that it will not going to finish in this week, then how you would handle such situation..
3. explain Projet life cycle (SDLC)
4. Risk management & metigation.
etc..along with some technical questions based on technology..
suppose if org is looking for technical role in project leaders then following qquestion might help.
1. basic understanding of the web application and windows.
2.high level question about the technology
3. desining the appllication and architecture
4. scenario and need to prvide solution which type of architecture needed and which technology..
etc.................expect lot of questions (relevent/unrelevent as well)
Thiru, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator