Read Excel file also content using ASP.net

Posted by Surya_appsdev under ASP.NET on 9/19/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1287 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hi!

I am using an application, contains a textbox as input, in this textbox i give a file as "1234.xls". in that excel file contains all page numbers. I want to read all the page numbers from that excel file. Can anyone help me how to read the excel content. and place all page numbers in an array

Responses

Posted by: SheoNarayan on: 9/19/2011 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25
Posted by: Surya_appsdev on: 9/20/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi!

Here i am sending the form, In this form we enter filename. First we have to trace the file in the system. If it exists then we read the in the excel and that file information is again stored in excel. Ex: 1234.xls. In that file contains 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 data is available. All the data will moved separate excel files. Means 1.xls,2.xls like that.

Please help me in this regard.
 Download source file

Surya_appsdev, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Priyagoel_24 on: 7/13/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down

Hi,

In my application, i have one fileupload control which will take excel file. I want to read this excel file and want to store in datatable. How will i do this. I am using visual studio 2005.
thanks you
priya

Surya_appsdev, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response