hi, i have an menu in my window form(3.5, c#).in that i have 4 menu items. i have to redirect to 4

Posted by Sudheep.grandhe under C# on 10/5/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1058 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
hi,

i have an menu in my window form(3.5, c#).in that i have 4 menu items like file,search,report,logout.under this menu's submenu's are there.

when iam click the submenu it will go to that page directly.for example under the file menu-new invoice submenu is there.i want it will go to that invoice page .how it is possible.please do the needful.to 4 diff pages when i click on that 4 menu items.

how it can be done.

Regards,
Sudheep.G.

Best,
Sudheep.

Responses

Posted by: Ndebata on: 10/5/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Sudheep,
Generally in desktop application configure the mainform where you have menu as MDI container and other forms as the MDIChildren to the main form.
Then in the click event of the menu check is there any instace is running or not , if it is running just activate it and brig it to front , else create a new instance and show that instance.

Please find attached sample.
 Download source file

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response