.im having one parent form and it has four menu items. when i click any of one menu item ,it should

Posted by Sudheep.grandhe under C# on 10/8/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1021 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
Hi,

i'm new to windows application.can anybody help me.here is my doubt.im having one parent form and it has four menu items. when i click any of one menu item ,it should display another form within that parent form itself. how to do it?

Regards,
Sudheep.G.

Best,
Sudheep.

Responses

Posted by: Ndebata on: 10/9/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Sudheep,

Please refer to the attached to the solution the same question in your previous post.
http://www.dotnetfunda.com/forums/thread6273-hi-i-have-an-menu-in-my-window-form35-csharpin-that-i-have-4-menu-i.aspx

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sudheep.grandhe on: 10/10/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
HI,
I am designing a form with menustrip control.in that i am placing four menu items like file,search,report,logout and help.for eg:in file menu iam placing some submenus.when iam click on submenu it will display corresponding form for eg: iam clicking on submenu of new invoice it will show form not in other window.it will display in the same window.please do the needful.

Regards,
Sudheep.

Best,
Sudheep.

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Ndebata on: 10/10/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Please refer attached sample application
 Download source file

Posted by: Sudheep.grandhe on: 10/10/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

I am asking creation of menu control using windows applications.

Best,
Sudheep.

Login to post response