How to buy domain?

Posted by Neeks under ASP.NET on 8/6/2009 | Views : 1917 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 5
How to buy domain which supports .Net Framework
What are the charges???

Please help me out...
Thanks

Responses

Posted by: Aarlene on: 6/14/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,
For a good and reliable domain registrar i would suggest http://www.xnynz.com/ !!!They provide best domain registration services and offer a long list of free extras like email, blog, hosting & more.The cost is approximately $9.99/yr for .net and varies for other extensions!!! You can also register 5 or more domains and get free Private Registration!

Neeks, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 8/6/2009 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Day Neeks

These are the Cheapest Domain Providers i have ever come across. They are in my Country South Africa and they have .net 2.0 ,3.5, SQL,Ajax and Silverlight at a very very low Price with large space.

http://www.webnow.co.za/

Thank you For Posting at DotnetFunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Posted by: Goldytech on: 8/7/2009 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down
For best asp.net hosting , I would hightly recommend of
www.discountasp.net . They have free 3 months free offer. They also supports silverlight platform

Posted by: Raja on: 8/8/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
GoDaddy.com is another option. This works well unless you have some major issue but its customer support guys sometimes sucks.

Thanks

Regards,
Raja, USA

Posted by: Rtpharry on: 9/28/2009 [Member] [MVP] Bronze

Up
Down
I was just having a click about and noticed this post. If you haven't already purchased the hosting for this then let me say: you should make sure that whatever hosting company you buy from has data centres in the country you are targetting the website at.

It is important that you check that the data centers are in that country and not just the company is from your company.

Search engines prefer to see this.

Login to post response