how can i display the textbox data dynamically?

Posted by Sudheep.grandhe under C# on 11/18/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1389 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hi,

i am having form name like vatform in that one textbox,one button is there.issue is if user wants to update the vat then he dont no what is the present vat.for that i want to display the present vat in that textbox and it was display in runtime if he click on that it will erase and he will update the vat value how can i do this?

Best,
Sudheep.

Responses

Posted by: RohiK on: 11/18/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

what problem are you facing??

first you need to display data in textbox and on text focus event you need to erase that vat number.
finally update that vat number with existing one.

If you need the code plz tell.

Happy Programming!!
Rohi

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sudheep.grandhe on: 11/18/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

my problem is when ever form will go for execution in that time data will be displayed in text box .based on the data user will updated his new value with respect to oldvalue what ever he find in the textbox.based on this i need code.still you didn't get my requirment.please let me know.please do the needful.

Best,
Sudheep.

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Biswarup90 on: 11/23/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.textbox.aspx

Biswarup Ghosh

Login to post response