in my form combobox shows the empty spaces how can i remove?

Posted by Sudheep.grandhe under C# on 11/19/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 3626 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 7
Hi,

In my form i place combo box .if the form goes for execution in that combo box shows the empty spaces at starting,middle and ending how can i remove those spaces.please do the needful.

Best,
Sudheep.

Responses

Posted by: Sreekanthv5 on: 11/19/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
yes u can use index value.

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sudheep.grandhe on: 11/20/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

How can i use the index value to the combobox.can you give the sample code.please do the needful.

Best,
Sudheep.

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Blessyjees on: 11/21/2011 [Member] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

"combo box shows the empty spaces" means it does not shows the data that bind to it, right?

did you clear the combox at the time of form execution?

Blessy Baby
Digitalmesh Softech pvt Ltd
https://blessybaby.wordpress.com/

Posted by: Sudheep.grandhe on: 11/21/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
HI,

No iam not clear the combox at the time of execution.at begining it shows some space

Best,
Sudheep.

Up
Down
Hi,

when i load the form it fetches the data from database to combobox.in database empty records are there.how can i solve this problem.please do the needful.

Best,
Sudheep.

Posted by: Sreekanthv5 on: 11/21/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi sudheep
please post u r code. so i can solve u r problem

Up
Down
Hi mam,

combo box problem was clear.

Best,
Sudheep.

Login to post response