how can i update the form?if i click on textbox it has to show the all remaining fields?

Posted by Sudheep.grandhe under C# on 11/23/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 962 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hi,

i want to update the form .in the form i am having a combobox like companyname if i selected any one name in the list it has to show the remaining fields.and i can update those fields.how can i proced for this.please do the needful.

for eg:
one customer puchase 3jeans,4tshirts,5shirts in a store.the customer dont want one shirt among 5 already invoice was generated and based on the customer name we have to update the quantity,price and total amount.if i click the customername it has to show the details in a gridview.and those values i have to update.

Best,
Sudheep.

Responses

Posted by: RohiK on: 11/23/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi

you need to write code in dropdown selected changed event.

Happy Programming!!
Rohi

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sudheep.grandhe on: 11/23/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

I am using combobox for this where i have to write the code.can you please send sample code.if i click on the customername based on that remaining fields automatically displayed?.this is my requirment.

Best,
Sudheep.

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response