give me advice to help my carrier growth

Posted by Chanti444 under Others on 12/5/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1280 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 5
hi,

this is satyanarayana i joined in my company on .net flatform as a fresher i completed 8 months with my company but i am not yet done any project bcoz no projects on .net so management asked me to shift to relocate to another platform (joomla and php and testing).so can u guys suggest me which is the better option in those

pls gve me advice my carrier growth...............

thanking you,

satya

Responses

Posted by: perfectchourasia-9163 on: 12/5/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
If they have perfect person to trained on that platform then you must proceed in that way otherwise no way.

ER sandeep chourasia
sandeepchrs@yahoo.com (on facebook)
http://www.aspnetcodes.com/

Chanti444, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Varung on: 12/5/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
with the mentioned above languages learn SQA which has lot of future when combined with the mentioned languages

G.Varun

Posted by: Chanti444 on: 12/5/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
actually here i joined agree with 2 yrs bond and submitted certificates until bond period
that s y i did not taken any decession for other side job . i cant understand what should i
do now

satya

Posted by: satender2008-12857 on: 12/5/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
My Opinion is goes to Testing.

Satender

Posted by: Sksingh on: 12/6/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Bond is not big deal for career if you are at right place because now a days MNC's also put some kind of bond for freshers. So better to focus on technology rather package because once u have sound knowledge about any technology u can deserve for any package.

One more thing you can not predict which technology u will choose as a fresher because even MNC's also deploy you at any technology so better take a decision after review everything and dont be panic at this point.

Regards,
Sunil

Login to post response