Is Silverlight the way to the future?

Posted by Krishnasamy2008 under Silverlight on 12/23/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1261 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
Hi Friends,

Recently i have started to working with silverlight applications along with the WCF RIA Services,MVVM,C# and VS 2010 SP1.I would like to know about the future scope of silverlight application because already came out of HTML5 in the market.Kindly can anyone guide me because i'm worried about my future.The reason is silverlight application will be going to dead in the future when HTML5 is growing more in the market.

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 12/30/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

HTML 5 is still HTML and Silverlight is still having more power more than HTML 5.

1) SQL 2012 BI is done in Silverlight
2) CRM 2011 Supports Silvelight
3) Silverlight 6 has been Released
4) Rumours will always be there, they were there from the first version of Silverlight, be careful what you read on the Internet, most of the rumours are not true. Silverlight is alive and Kicking , read my Blogs here on Dotnetfunda

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda

Krishnasamy2008, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response