Source Code

Posted by Dotnetfundakumar under Regular Expressions on 9/3/2009 | Views : 1612 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
i need chat application in vb6.0 just server and client passing messages how will do this most urgent

Regards
Kumar

Responses

Posted by: Rtpharry on: 9/3/2009 [Member] [MVP] Bronze

Up
Down
This is a demo program which gives you basic chat functionality in a vb6 app:

http://www.codeguru.com/vb/vb_internet/smtpemail/article.php/c1621

Unless you are forced to use this then I would look to use .net rather than VB6 as it is basically a dead language now (as far as future enhancements go).

Dotnetfundakumar, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 9/3/2009 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Day Dotnetfundakumar

Microsoft has stopped Supporting VB6. VB6 is Dead.

Why do you use VB6 ?

Thank you for Posting at Dotnetfunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Dotnetfundakumar, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Dotnetfundakumar on: 9/4/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
i need vb6 or vb.net ok vb6 dead . i need asp.net or vb.net i need source code suppose web based doesnot this reuirement . try windows based in vb.net application i need source code or tell me logic or method or just guide.

Regards
Kumar

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 9/4/2009 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Day Dotnetfundakumar

I see that you are a Good Guy and am willing to help you. i want to give you a long lasting Solution. learning everthing from scratch from the internet is not a good idea. I want you to buy a Book , if you can afford it i will give you my books and read so that you will have a better understanding. Skype me Vuyiswamb

Thank you for Posting at Dotnetfunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Login to post response