Complete Novice in programming

Posted by Gartut under ASP.NET on 2/10/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 815 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hello all!

Im sure you get this alot especially the gurus on the site.

Basically I am a Comptia A+ Essentials and Net+ Technical guy which i have no problems getting my head round diagnostics and repairing systems. But i am a complete novice when it comes to programming and getting my head where to start.

I have bought a few books which dont really explain that much. Is there anything you guys can help me with. I am looking to expand my knowledge to computers and i feel programming is the next step for me. I would love to learn asp.net is this something that is reachable or am i punching above my weight.

Please help me if you have time and i would be much appreciated.

Thanks In advance!

Gareth

Responses

Posted by: Ogipansrk on: 2/11/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Post your querys in this forums, so that your doubts will be cleared!

Gartut, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Gartut on: 2/12/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Well is it possible to learn asp.net from scratch or would it be worth me learning another language before i embark on throwing myself in the deep end.

Also what process should i go through looking for help and guides on the web as money is tight at the moment. Just found out we are expecting twins. So i am looking to making my knowledge more so i can move forward.

Would this be possible?

Gartut, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response