calling ksh or sftp files from C#

Posted by India2pa under C# on 2/23/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1659 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 0
Current set up is some thing like this: A pl\sql block generates .csv files . a *.ksh script will invoke the pl\sql block to run (& generate *.csv) and also sftp them to EFT location(another server)

I need a similar set up in .Net . I already developed a webform that will call the pl\sql block to run (& generate *.csv file on DB server). NOw for the 2nd part of the requirement where i need to sftp these file(from Db server) to EFT location(another server) i think i have following options

1. Is there a way to Code in C# (.Net) which willl SFTP *.CSV files(from DB server) to EFT location(another server) ?
2. Invoke a *.ksh script from C# ( my *.ksh will take care of the SFTP files to EFTlocation)
3. Can i have a pl\sql block that take care of SFTP *.csv files(from DB server) to EFT location . by which i can invoke this pl\sql block from .Net .

Kindly suggest if there is any other way to acheive my requirement or which out of these three is possiable or HOW to DO it in the above ways .

-regards
Developer

-Developer

Responses

(No response found.)

Login to post response