Manchester United qualify for Ferguson remains unhappy: Ajax handball we kicked the poor

Posted by Jonesimith835 under Others on 2/24/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1125 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 0
1 to 2, the Red Devils at Old Trafford lost to Ajax, but the last 16 or 3 to 2 score, their knockout round opponents from La Liga Athletic Bilbao , while the Red Devils will face off in first main adverse competition system, and want to qualify for the Top 8 in no small difficulty.

After the game, "Sky Sports" "tough front line" to describe Manchester United's thrilling promotion in the score after the game, "Sky Sports" soldiers of the Red Devils are dissatisfied, and only reached the critical ball of small peas Hernandez (7) more than 7 points, Park Ji-sung to wear the captain's armband to get the second score of the team (6.7 points), another to make key saves Degea appointed defender Phil Jones (6.4 points) and coming off the bench (6.2 points), Paul Scholes, also got six points or more; Ajax popular star Eriksson did not score but got a game-high points and 8.2 points.

Ferguson is unhappy in the post-match press conference when talking about the game, he said: "I must say, tonight, I want to make a decision is responsible for today with the Ajax game. I came in at the back too many young players, their experience is a big problem, this is too risky. "
<a href="" title="Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys">Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys</a>
<a href="" title="Cheap Authentic MLB NHL NBA Jerseys">Cheap Authentic MLB NHL NBA Jerseys</a>
<a href="" title="Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys">Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys</a>
<a href="" title="Customizable NFL Jerseys">Customizable NFL Jerseys</a>

(No response found.)

Login to post response