* WPF is the new framework for rendering 2D and 3D graphics, animation etc. on the desktop.
* WPF is based on XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language).
* WPF controls, graphics, animation etc. are represented in XAML.XAML
* XAML is the acronym for XML Application Markup Language.
* Pronounced "zammel", XAMl is used for representing controls, forms, graphics and animations in WPF and Silverlight.
* XAML is also used in Workflow Foundation to represent 'rules' or conditions in a workflow.XAML and WPF
* XAML is used to define static or dynamic user interfaces for WPF applications.
* <Window> is the root element of an XAML document.
* Any XAML element represents a .NET CLR class.
* The attributes of an element represent the properties in the class.
* XAML in WPF is used to separate the UI code and the application logic code.
* XAML attributes can be 'inline' or 'explicit'.