How to set validations tio registration page if already register goto login page or goto registratin

Posted by Ramanagudlur under ASP.NET on 3/14/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 853 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hello ALL,

my name is Raman Iam working on .net last oneyear .now my question is i have knowidege on how to write code ,now iam developing one website which is onlineregistration like in.iproperties.comso in my website i habve to write code for registration page , login page , postrequirement page etc my dought is whatkind of architecture i need and how to develop one website what are the rules and regulations
could u plz educate me this is first time i am developing without any support please help me.

ramanagv

Responses

Posted by: balajirnaukri-12656 on: 3/14/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
You can use 3-tier architecture

1)UI-Presentation Layer
your design and everything involves in it.

2)Data Access Layer

your connection ,your database queries and stored procedure everything is involved in it.

3)Buissness Logic Layer

This layer consists of your properties and variables through this from the presentation layer the data's are passed through the Data Access Lyer

Thanks and Regards
Balaji.R
ASP.NET Devloper
Solve-IT corp

Ramanagudlur, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Patel28rajendra on: 3/14/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi

you can use three tier architecture or 2-tier architecture

in 2-tier

you have to first make analysis and get requirements the make database as per requirement

after that make design in .aspx page and you can make coding in code behind page means aspx.cs [page

this is overview but for details you should refer books or another source

thanks

Rajendra

R D Patel

Ramanagudlur, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response