How to use cancel button for asp:image button?

Posted by Iluvdotnetfunda under ASP.NET on 4/25/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 2361 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 5
Hello Friends,

How to use cancel button for html image button.
This is my code.

<asp:ImageButton ID="Canbtn" runat="server" ImageUrl="cancelButton.png" AlternateText="Cancel"  border="0" Width="73" Height="23" CssClass="img" />

Please help me .

Thanks
iluvdotnetfunda

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 4/25/2012 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
I dont understand your question , can you be more clearer in your explanation.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Iluvdotnetfunda, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Iluvdotnetfunda on: 4/25/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi ,

Here i am using asp:Imagebutton control for cancel button, when user clicks on cancel button then the page must got last page which user has to do register.

How can i achieve this?

thanks

Iluvdotnetfunda, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 4/25/2012 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
Double Click on the Button , it will create a Click event for you and on the click event you can go back to the page that you want to revert to

reponse.redirect("mypreviouspage.aspx",false);

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Posted by: Iluvdotnetfunda on: 4/25/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Ok Thanks, Let me try.

iluvdotnetfunda

Posted by: Ajay1253 on: 4/25/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
or in Button you can have postback property there mention the URL where it need to postback...

Login to post response