webphone appl. with Sl in C++ with sdk

Posted by Thomas111 under QA (Testing) on 4/26/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1236 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
Hello. In this post I would like to write down my recent experiences with webphone dev. to help anybody interested in it. When I started my own business webphone application in C++ I decided to use SL instead of Adobe Flash. To display video and audio I have used Ozeki voip sip sdk and the sample program for implementing web to web video calls from http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_85-web-to-web-video-calls-silverlight-voip.html for testing. The video and audio quality is splendid, my only problem is its costly license. Have you experienced the same with it? Any pros and cons? Thanks for your reply.

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 6/29/2012 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

You have violated the Forums Rules

In the Forum we dont allow such post. if you want to share your knowledge i suggest you write an article and also that will be checked against Dotnetfunda quality standards. i will be removing this post.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda

Thomas111, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response