Which is better to create BAL and DAL.. Window Form Application or Class Library? [Resolved]

Posted by Iluvdotnetfunda under C# on 5/23/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1820 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 6
Hello ,

In my project i need to create BAL and DAL.
Which i need to choose, is it Window Form Application or Class library.

Thanks
iluvdotnetfunda

Responses

Posted by: Mdjack on: 5/24/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 50

Up
Down

Resolved
Class Library is the good one

N. MOHAMED ZACKKARIAH

Iluvdotnetfunda, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Gow.Net on: 5/24/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 50

Up
Down

Resolved
Class library is better one

gowthaman8870226416

Iluvdotnetfunda, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 5/24/2012 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 50

Up
Down

Resolved
it cant be a Windows Form the Business Layer and the DataLayer are Layers that the application needs to communicate with not human interaction. So a Class Library does not have a User Interface and it is used to create Business Layer or Datalayer.

"Please mark your post if you received a satisfactory answer to your question.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Posted by: Iluvdotnetfunda on: 5/24/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi to Both,

Ok Thanks. But what will be the difference we get by using class library.

Posted by: Iluvdotnetfunda on: 5/24/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hello,

Thanks for your help, this cleared my doubt.

iluvdotnetfunda

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 5/24/2012 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
Welcome

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Login to post response