How to enable multiple forms in a single .aspx page [Resolved]

Posted by Sina under ASP.NET on 5/25/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 2091 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
Hi i need a solution to my problem which goes like this:
I have an opening page for login/create account for a site. It is such that a registered user can login directly thru 'login control' else should create his account. my design has a master page. While the page loads, a pop up comes and then the page loads. The login/create stuff comes in the middle of the page and is designed in such a way that only the login/create changes on clicking 'next', 'previous' and the rest of the page remains static. On clicking 'next' it should go to a form (same page) which asks for user details, and on clicking next on that page it goes to the final step of creating account. on clicking previous, it would traverse backwards. Hope i am clear!!! Please give me a solution how can i implement it since only one form with 'runat=server' is allowed i am getting confused.
Thanks in advance

@Sina

Responses

Posted by: Santhi on: 5/25/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 50

Up
Down

Resolved
using multi wizard you can achieve this.

Thanks & Regards,
Santhi .V

Sina, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sina on: 5/25/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Santhi thanks for the fast response!! Indeed it was helpful...but i am 'wizard' is a new concept to me since i have not used it at all...is it possible to include one more next instead of finish in the second step??I have to integrate my design with the wizard...lets see how well it can be done...anyways thanks a lot!!Have a grt day :)

@Sina

Posted by: Sina on: 5/25/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi...need help!! i used wizard to design my page..and page has the functionality i needed..but the problem is everytime i debug and return some of the controls are getting duplicated!! and the next time i debug there will be error that control already being used..etc...Please help me..........Thanks in advance..

@Sina

Posted by: Sina on: 5/29/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi..one more help plz...i have a pop up in m,y page which should actually load only once..ie the first time the page loads..bt unfortunately my pop up is loading each time a button is clicked......pl help...need immediate response.....

@Sina

Login to post response