A) Hiding the Design warnings can be done as the following way...
1. Open your Analysis Services Project.
2. Normally your project will show the Design warnings. If its not showing the design warning then...
Click View menu --> Click Error List menu item. It will show you the all Errors, Design Warnings and Messages.
3. In your case, you have two design warnings.... OK
4. Right click on First Design Warning and Click Dismiss..., Continue this activity for remaining all Design warnings.
Fine. Now you have hidden all your Design warnings.
B) Un-Hiding the Design warnings can be done as the following way...
If you want to Un-hide the hidden design warnings then...
1. Right click on your SSAS Solution on Solution Explorer.
2. Click Edit Database, You will have two Tabs (General, Warnings).
3. Click on Warnings Tab. Under the Dismissed Warnings area.
4. Click the Design warning and Click Re-enable button under the grid.
5. Click Build menu, Click Deploy <Sollution Name>. Now the all un-Hidden design warnings will display in Error List.
Note: The Hiding / Un-Hiding activities is not permanent solution / not recommended. So, You have to define Hierarchy.
iLink Multitech Solutions
Devanand, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. |
Reply | Alert Moderator