What are the advantages and disadvantages of Cookies?
Interview question and answer by: Neeks
| Posted on: 3/21/2009 | Category: ASP.NET Interview questions
| Views: 32212 |
1. Cookies do not require any server resources since they are stored on the client.
2. Cookies are easy to implement.
3. You can configure cookies to expire when the browser session ends (session cookies) or they can exist for a specified length of time on the client computer (persistent cookies).
1. Users can delete a cookies.
3. Cookies exist as plain text on the client machine and they may pose a possible security risk as anyone can open and tamper with cookies.vv
| Alert Moderator
Found interesting? Add this to: