1. It is based on MVC pattern which helps you to organize your web apps or web application properly.
2. It extends HTML by attaching directives to your HTML markup with new attributes or tags and expressions in order to define very powerful templates.
3. It also allows you to create your own directives, making reusable components that fill your needs and abstract your DOM manipulation logic.
5. It encapsulates the behaviour of your application in controllers which are instantiated with the help of dependency injection.
6. It supports services that can be injected into your controllers to use some utility code to fulfil your need. For example, it provides $http service to communicate with REST service.
Asked In: Many Interviews |