Most of them all well versed with Webforms in ASP.net but MVC will make so many lives easy with its approach lets see the reasons
1) The page life cycle is much more simpler and efficient.
2) It is very light weight and there is no CodeBehind concept here.
3) It also gives us the complete control over the HTML that was rendered.
4) No Viewstate is being loaded is a major Performance booster.
5) Integration will be easy with respect to multiple Client side scripting technologies
6) As each layer is independent of other the Implementation among different bunch of developers becomes easy.
Asked In: Many Interviews |