UDDI is a platform-independent framework for describing services, discovering businesses, and integrating business services by using the Internet.
1. UDDI stands for Universal Description, Discovery and Integration
2. UDDI is a directory for storing information about web services
3. UDDI is a directory of web service interfaces described by WSDL
4. UDDI communicates via SOAP
5. UDDI is built into the Microsoft .NET platform
Source: http://www.w3schools.com/WSDL/wsdl_uddi.asp | Asked In: Many Interviews |