Readystate property is a property that can hold the responses of the server to the query that is generated from the client side. Each time when the readystate property changes, then the onreadystatechange function will be executed. Some of the values for the readystate property are as below...
• If the status is zero the request is not initialized
• If the status is one the request has been set up
• If the status is two the request has been sent
• If the status is three the request is in process
• If the status is four the request is complete.
Asked In: Many Interviews |