• The data redundancy and consistency is not easy in File System but in Database it is possible.
• It is difficult to access data in File Processing System but in Database it can be done easily.
• The File System is unable to provide data isolation but Database provides.
• In File System you will not get data integrity but the Database can have data integrity.
• Concurrent access is not possible in File System but possible in Database.
• There is no security in the File System but you will get this facility in Database.
Asked In: Many Interviews |