The advantages are:
• The content file that is web forms or HTML pages can be written in the appropriate language without any complexity including the resource strings.
• Here the content is maintained separately, which allows different applications according to the requirement of different information.
• With the help of this, the user can meet their needs as it is automatically directed to sites that are likely to be geographically close.
The disadvantages are:
• It requires the performed sections of the web application to each culture-specific website be compiled and deployed separately.
• It requires more exertion to maintain the stability and to debug problems across the web applications.
Asked In: Many Interviews |