1) Binary Resources
Binary resources could be logo/image files, AV files etc.
2) Logical Resources are of tow types:
Static and Dynamic Resources
* StaticResource finds the key defined within the ResourceDictionary under its scope during the Loading of the application.
* Hence the Compiler will throw error during compilation if not found in resources.
* DynamicResource Markup Extension defers the resource assignment to the actual runtime of the application.
* So the expression remains unevaluated until the object being created.
Source: Interview | Asked In: Many Interviews |