We should use IDE at least for the below reasons.
1) Automatic code generation.
2) Debugging is integrated which indicates that the step debugger actually uses your in-place editor to visually show you which code is executed.
3) Integrated source control.
4) Compiling is usually "on the fly" which indicates no more switching to the command line to compile.
5) Filesystem explorer.
6) Quickly navigating to a type without needing to worry about namespace, project etc.
7) Navigating to members by treating them as hyperlinks.
9) Organize imports.
10) Ease of running unit tests from the same window.
Asked In: Many Interviews |