- Broker is a central piece of software that is used by several distributed components to communicate with each other.
- Individual components need not be equipped with different communication mechanism; the components only need the means to talk to the Broker.
- Broker also provides registry services for adding, removing, exchanging, activating and locating components.
- Client-side proxies represent a layer between clients and the Broker. This additional layer provides transparency, in that a remote object appears to the client as a local one.
- A Broker is analogous to a messenger that is responsible for the transmission of requests from clients to servers, as well as the transmission of responses and exceptions back to the client.
Asked In: Many Interviews |