- The pattern is envisaged as a stream of data flowing through a set of processing stages.
- Data can be processed sequentially or in parallel, based on the context
- Pipes and Filters can be combined in different ways to create a family of systems
- Many integration architectural patterns are variants of the Pipes and Filter pattern.
- The key benefit of this architectural style is - The processing steps can be changed and composed in different ways as all the filters and pipes expose the same external interface.
Many Enterprise Integration Patterns are based on Pipes and Filters Architecture Style
- Content-Based Router
Asked In: Many Interviews |