- Most commercial statistical software platforms cost thousands of dollars. R is free!.
- R is a comprehensive statistical platform, offering all manner of data analytic techniques.
- R has state-of-the-art graphics capabilities. If we want to visualize complex data,R has the most comprehensive and powerful feature set available.
- R is a powerful platform for interactive data analysis and exploration. For example, the results of any analytic step can easily be saved, manipulated, and
used as input for additional analyses.
- Getting data into a usable form from multiple sources can be a challenging proposition. R can easily import data from a wide variety of sources, including text files,
database management systems, statistical packages, and specialized data repositories.
Asked In: Many Interviews |