- Page Inspector is a new tool and has been shipped with Asp.net 4.5.
- It is a browser diagnostics tools to Visual Studio.
- It provides an integrated experience among the browser, ASP.NET, and source code.
- It renders a web page directly within the Visual Studio IDE and examine both the source code and the resulting output.
- Using this we can see what elements in the source files (including server-side code) have produced the HTML markup that is rendered to the browser.
- It also allows to modify CSS properties and DOM element attributes and see the changes reflected immediately in the browser.
Asked In: Many Interviews |