• 5.4 years of IT experience in Developing, Designing web and windows applications in C#.Net.
• Creating and using WCF Services and Web Services in applications.
• Good skills in writing stored procedures, views and Query Optimization.
• Experience in debugging, unit testing and code performance tuning.
• Experienced in analyzing, designing & developing business object.
• Good communication skills, well organized, dedicated and motivated.
• Ability to multitask, manage time effectively and work under pressure.
• Familiar in implementing business rules using product tools.
? Worked as Project Engineer in Wipro Hyderabad, from Sep 2011 to till date.
• Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from A.I.T.H in the year 2011, with 75.5%(10+2+3 full time)
Languages : C#.Net
Distributed Architecture :WCF and ASP.Net Web Services, ADO.NET
RDBMS : MS SQL Server 2008
Web Technologies : ASP.NET 3.5
HTML, CSS, XML
Operating Systems : Windows Environment
Development Tools : .NET Framework 3.5/2.0
Design Architecture : 3-Tier
Configuration Mgmt : VSS
Title : HIS (Hospital Information System IND)
Clients : Indiana Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Surya Hospital, VKNRL Hospital Hospital Delhi, RSTG Hospital Indonesia, MHJS Hospital Mayapada Indonesia MHT Hospital Indonesia , Siloam Hospital Indonesia
Technologies : winform,C#.Net, ASP.Net 3.5, WCF, SQL Server 2005,2008, SQL Server 2008, Crystal Reports,ADO.NET
Duration : Sep 2011 to till date.
Role : .Net Developer
Team Size : 20+
? Implementing reusable components for the product.
? Implementing Business logic for the product.
? Communicating with client regarding requirements.
? Analyzing the client requirement and implementing client specific custom screens.
? Generation of reports using Crystal Reports
• Based on the Microsoft .NET platform, Wipro Hospital Information System has 40 robust modules all integrated seamlessly to each other and is deployed in some of the biggest hospitals across India, the Middle East and APAC regions.
Wipro Hospital Information System has robust functionality covering billing and administration, electronic medical records, electronic health records, clinical systems, supply chain modules and business intelligence. The clinical system comprises an electronic patient record which forms the core of the system and links to all other departments in the hospital. This helps in providing improved clinical outcomes and better diagnosis and care to the patients. The administrative and supply chain modules improve productivity and efficiency, driving down costs and waste.
• Wipro Hospital Information System encompasses the following systems:
• Doctors and nurses can access case sheets, order tests and prescribe medication
• Doctors can customize templates for various specialties; maintain operative notes and surgery records in the operation theatre and Cath lab
• OT notes are completely automated
• Discharge summary with reports of diagnostic tests, vitals, doctors notes along with medication administered
• All clinical areas like laboratory, phlebotomy, cardiology, radiology etc. are completely automated through modules like Laboratory Information Systems and other corresponding modules