Why to submit content in DotNetFunda.com?
DotNetFunda.com is a popular .NET Technologies related website having customer base from more than 180 countries and territories and supports more than a 14 web browsers world wide (as per Google Analytics). It means your content reach to almost all geographical regions of the world.
We have gifts as well as points for the contributing authors in almost all sections of the website that gives you an opportunity to earn cash, win prizes like books, video tutorials, gifts of your choice etc. and gain points that help you get more respect in the .NET Community and to become DotNetFunda.com MVP.
Official logo of DotNetFunda.com MVP, strictly to be used by authorized members only.
Currently, following types of monthly winners are declared.
- Winner of the month - Articles - (also gain 250 points* for each article) - Cash prize guaranteed.
- Runner up winner of the month - Articles - (also gain 250 points* for each article).
- Winner of the month - Interview - (also gain 40 points for each interview questions)
- Cash prize guaranteed.
- Runner up winner of the month - Interview - (also gain 40 points for each interview questions).
- Winner of the month - Codes - (also gain 40 points for each code snippet)
- Cash prize guaranteed.
- Runner up winner of the month - Codes - (also gain 40 points for each code snippet).
- Winner of the month - Forums (answering questions) - (also gain 25 points for each answer)
- Cash prize guaranteed.
- Runner up winner of the month - Forums (answering questions) - (also gain 25 points for each answer).
- Appreciation for the month - Forums (for asking maximum quality questions) - (also gain 10 points for each question).
- Winner of the month - for subscribing our news letter (randomly selected user from all newsletter subscribed users)
* points also depends on quality of articles, in general 250 points are given for each article approved.
Apart from winning prizes, you can also gain Points by submitting contents in other sections and by responding to the posts, asking questions etc. Read more about points here
Submission of contents includes
- Submitting Articles
- Submitting Interview Questions
- Submitting of Codes
- Submitting Video tutorials
- Submitting Blogs
- Submitting Coding Horrors
- Submitting Jobs profile/openings
- Submitting Career Advice questions
- Responding to Forums question or asking questions in the Forums
Gifts may include
Terms and Conditions / Frequently Asked Questions
Resubmission of contents
You must not publish the article / content submitted for this competition to any other website. The winner must not re-publish the article / content for which they have own the prize to any other website / blog.
In case you want to promote your submitted content (article etc.), you are allowed to submit one or two paragraph of the content on other website/blog and redirect to this website for complete content.
How winners are decided?
Only valid and standard contents is considered for selecting the winners. All contents must be completely written and owned by you. DotNetFunda.Com has all rights to not consider a particular content(s) for selecting the winner. Gifts for different sections separately is subject to minimum eligible quality and quantity of the posts that will be decided by DotNetFunda.Com every month. Sometimes weightage are given to a particular author based on his/her contribution to other sections as well.
DotNetFunda.Com's decision on selecting the winners and gifts will be final and unquestionable and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. You should include screen shots, codes where ever possible while submitting contents.
Who can participate?
This competition is open for all software professionals (who are registered to DotNetFunda.Com, registration
is FREE) however, residents of certain places like Quebec and of the Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria and Sudan countries (or wherever not permissible by law) are ineligible to participate due to legal constraints. This competition is void where prohibited by law; for more details on the countries where this competition is not valid, contact us
How cash / gifts is sent?
We offer cash prizes or gifts or both. In case of cash prizes we explicitly inform to the winner and it is given to them via cheque or PayPal (If the winner is from outside India, the cash amount in INR is converted into $ and sent via PayPal). In case of a gift prize, it is delivered by us or our sponsors free of cost. The price of gifts can't be exchanged with cash. See what cash prizes or gifts have been given to the winners till now here
How will I receive the gift?
It is based on the nature of the gift. Generally gifts are ordered online and are delivered to your address by the vendor.
Start and stop of this program
. For any question or clarification about this program, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Images/gifts displayed here are for reference purpose only, see what gifts we are providing right now by going to Winners page. Here "you" means any person submitting contents to DotNetFunda.com (www.dotnetfunda.com).