what are the topics stressed in the .net 2+ technical interview?

Posted by kallamjreddy-17301 under Interview Questions on 8/13/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1700 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hi There,

I am preparing for .Net 2+ interviews these days by my own, i need the Important topics that should be covered and that are very much stressed in the interview.so that i will prepare well for the interviews in that sequence.Could any one please help me out in this context ( i need the topics to be covered and to be perfect to crack technical interview).

Regards,
Janardhan.

Responses

Posted by: San.Pblr.Gct on: 8/14/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
You need to be thorough in OOPS concept especially inheritance, polymorphism. Other areas will be interface, abstract class. Then about connected and disconnected adonet concepts. Postback, session managment in asp. WCF services, SQL server function procedure..Advantages of view, index, good to know Entity framework,linq, extension methods and lambda expressions

kallamjreddy-17301, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: kallamjreddy-17301 on: 8/14/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi san,

Thank you so much yaar i am preparing hard but could not make it, i will follow the same sequence of topics u have mentioned

Regards,

janardhan

kallamjreddy-17301, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response