Sending the entered details in the form via email

Posted by Nkkppp under ASP.NET on 9/2/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1361 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hi Guys,

Below is my requirement.

1) There is a Registration form from where all the details of the user like name,email id,educational details,certifications,etc...are to filled by the user.Once the User clicks on submit button he has to receive the entered details as a FORM i.e. like a screenshot .how can i do this.Please provide complete code.

2) Suppose if the user enters all the data in the form and clicks the Submit button i need to save the data in SQL Server or somewhere else.Every day at 9.00 PM all the users who have entered their details should receive their details as a FORM i.e. as a screenshot of form and for doing this How can schedule a job using Scheduled tasks in Windows .ControlPanel where we can place the dll of the code which sends the users data.

Thanks.

Prathap

Responses

Posted by: Johnbhatt on: 9/3/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Great Requirement.

I hope you are familiar with Sending Emails in ASP.NET.

Design a HTML Page with Style Sheet which Exaxtly Looks like the Registration Page.
Now Put Variables in HTML Page like <%Username%>, <%DateOfBirth%> etc. At the Time of Sending Mail Just Retrieve the Date which needs to be send and Replace the Body of Page with Values.

Finally Send Mail by type IsBodyHTML = True; and Body File = The HTML File You created and Put Variables.

Hope this is enough for you.
Best of Luck.

John Bhatt
Glad to Know, Free to Share.....
http://www.johnbhatt.com

Nkkppp, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Shanky11 on: 9/3/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
i m not getting your point Please send again what u want ?????????

Nkkppp, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response