How to remove extra empty space when using image map

Posted by Ksuresh under ASP.NET on 9/26/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1479 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Dear All,

I am Using asp.net control ImageMap with this i given rectangular spots and it's coordinates with control <area> So this <area> controls occupying space of web page So how to remove it empty space any can help me in this.

Thanks
Suresh

Responses

Posted by: Sureshknkt7 on: 9/26/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

I Think it will help you,

<asp:ImageMap ID="imgmap" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/Images/new menu.jpg">
<asp:RectangleHotSpot AlternateText="Go To DropDownList" Left="3" Top="4" Right="51" Bottom="21" NavigateUrl="~/DropDownList/Droppopulatedrop.aspx"/>
<asp:RectangleHotSpot AlternateText="Go To Label" Left="54" Top="4" Right="90" Bottom="21" NavigateUrl="~/Practice/Label.aspx"/>
<asp:RectangleHotSpot AlternateText="Go to Button" Left="80" Top="4" Right="130" Bottom="21" NavigateUrl="~/Button/Commandname.aspx" />
<asp:RectangleHotSpot AlternateText="Go To Image" Left="120" Top="4" Right="190" Bottom="21" NavigateUrl="~/Images/images.jpeg" />
<asp:RectangleHotSpot AlternateText="Go to Checkbox" Left="160" Top="4" Right="240" Bottom="21" NavigateUrl="~/Checkbox/Checkbox.aspx" />
</asp:ImageMap>

Thank you

Ksuresh, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Ksuresh on: 9/26/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thank you Sureshknkt7 ,

I had used same thing it's working fine but this below the image these <asp:RectangleHotSpot> controls taking some empty space , i want to remove it how?

Thanks

Posted by: Hariinakoti on: 9/27/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi suresh,
if u satisfy with answers please select Mark As Answer.It is useful to others.

Thanks & Regards
Hari

Login to post response