Do you really earn from Google Adsense revenue sharing program? [Resolved]

Posted by Webmaster under DotNetFunda.Com on 1/6/2010 | Views : 3020 | Status : [Administrator] | Replies : 8
Few websites offer Google Adsense revenue earning program.

We want to know from real users, if they have really earned some money from Google Adsense revenue sharing program of any website, if yes how much have you earned from which website and in how many days or months?

Kindly share your experiences.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Webmaster

Best regards,
Webmaster
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Responses

Posted by: Nishithraj on: 1/7/2010 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down

Resolved
I have registered in a website(Don't want to expose it's name). As per their policies, we can create a google ad-sense a/c after becoming a gold member. I became a gold member and applied for google adsense.

After exactly one month I got a mail stating that "Your application is rejected due to Unacceptable content". My freind also tried the same thing. Actually he joined on Nov month and became a gold member. He applied for the google ad-sense. He also got the mail with the same content. I posted a post in the forum of their website regarding this. They immediately deleted that post.

Lost the interest in doing the same thing. So, finally we have ( me & my freind) given up.

Many people have the same issue in that website, because I gone through several forum posts regarding the same issue.

With regards
Nishithraj N

Mark this as answer, if it is.....

With regards
Nishithraj Narayanan

Webmaster, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Lakhangarg on: 1/11/2010 [Member] [Moderator] Silver

Up
Down

Resolved
Hi -
I have also used this service (Google adsense). same thing was happened with me i got the mail from google "Your application rejected". then for testing purpose that how much we can earn from the same i used the google a/c of my friend and now balance in my a/c after near about 5 to 6 month is $34.

So from this figure you can judge the exact earning from google ads a/c.

Thanks & Regards
Lakhan Pal Garg

Posted by: Webmaster on: 1/7/2010 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum

Up
Down
Dear Nishithraj,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable experience.

Lets wait for few more users feedback on this.

Best regards,
Webmaster

Best regards,
Webmaster

Posted by: Bubbly on: 1/11/2010 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down
Yes I do earn but not much..

I already had an approved adsense account which I had linked to the respective site only a month back.

++
Thanks & Regards,
Deepika

Posted by: Webmaster on: 1/12/2010 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum

Up
Down
Thank you Lakhan for sharing your expenses.

$34 is coming around Rs. 1500/- in six months. This amount is almost half of the amount we spend for giving gifts to a single winner every month. If we consider only cash prize also, a winner get this much amount in just two months.

Lets wait for few more users feedback.

Best regards,
Webmaster

Best regards,
Webmaster

Posted by: Virendradugar on: 1/13/2010 [Member] [MVP] Silver

Up
Down
Hi All,

Few year back, one can easily get the ad-sense account but now Google has become restrict before approving the Google-Adsense account. I had one. I had put google-ads on my blogs and I never earned anything :(.

But yes, to make money from google-ads there are some criteria.

1. If your site has more than 1000 visits per day.
2. If someone clicks on the placed google-ads.

Just by putting google-ads on your page, is not going to bring a penny into your account. Visitors has to click google-ads, then only money will be deposited in your google-adsense account.

One of my friend, makes more than 5000 per month from google-ads. I have seen number of people who makes more than this. But again, for that your website/ your blog's ranking makes the difference. You can take help of SEO expert to bring your website/blog up in the ranking. Who knows, then you can also make some money from Google.

Thanks,
Virendra Dugar.

Posted by: Webmaster on: 1/13/2010 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum

Up
Down
Hi Virendra,

Thank you for sharing your experience however this was slightly on different topic.

This thread is about Google Adsense revenue sharing program in which some website offer user to register or attach their google adsense account through that website and when user submit some contents and that contents is rendered google adsense ads are displayed and some percent of revenue of google adsense is shared to that user also.

I think your experience is related to Google Adsense ads on a particular website or blog not related with Google adsense revenue sharing program.

Anyways, thank you for sharing your experience.

Best regards,
Webmaster

Best regards,
Webmaster

Posted by: Nishithraj on: 1/13/2010 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down
I discussed the same with one of my freind who has the adsense account through another technical website.

Actually he joined in that site by 2007. He got the adsense account before one year approximately. (starting of 2009 )

That site has some criterias to provide the payment for adsense.

For example, In some months forums are treated for revenue sharing but in some time, code snippets. They keep on changing the type.

On an average he earned only Rupees around 1005 (for one year). And we can't judge or complaint on what bais they are providing this much lower amount.

However he is still an active member of that site. He has contributed lots valuable contents.

Mark this as answer, if it is.....

With regards
Nishithraj Narayanan

Login to post response