Adding Crystal Report in VB.net 4.0

Posted by Anurag_M84 under Visual Studio on 10/19/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 2559 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
I have added the SAP Crystal Report in my Application using a downloaded exe (version 13.0.2000.0).
But when I am adding the Crysatl Report in my application it is giving me the Error

"Unable to find the report in the manifest resources. Please build the Project , and try again"

On searching on Google (My Friend ) I found that I need to remove the references and then at again. But when I am seeing the References that are pointing to correct location.

Can any one suggest me what could be the issue and how to resolve this issue as it is very important release to be delivered.

Anurag Manke

Responses

Posted by: Gow.Net on: 10/19/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi in .net framework 3.5 available SAP Crystal Report but .net framework 4.0 you must download Runtime SAP Crystal Report and install then only possible to using Crystal Report in .net 4.0

gowthaman8870226416

Anurag_M84, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Anurag_M84 on: 10/22/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
I have dowloaded the SAP Crystal Report Exe and then Installed on my machine.

But even after installing this exe it is giving me the above mentioned Error.

So please guide me on how to proceed on this?

Anurag Manke

Posted by: Gow.Net on: 10/22/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi right click your project file in solution explorer Go to Properties ->Application-> Target Frame Work set as .Net FrameWork Client Profile 4.0

gowthaman8870226416

Login to post response