page size height width problem

Posted by Alokp103 under ASP.NET on 2/19/2013 | Points: 10 | Views : 1256 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
hi All,
i have design page, in same page Onbuttonclick i called function written in javascript below line
window.open(popurl, "_Self", "height=350px,width=550px,screenX=50,left=150,screenY=150,top=50,status=no,scrollbars=yes");
this is working fine and opening in same windows. in this new window i have button when i click on button i redirect into new page say Response.redirect ("demo.aspx"); but while opening it take same propety of previous page i.e page size look small.

kindly do needfull solution.

Thanks

Responses

Posted by: Alokp103 on: 2/19/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

I have resolve my self.
see below
Response.Write("<script language='javascript'> window.open('" + Convert.ToString(ViewState["PageName"]) + "', '_Target');</script>");

Alokp103, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Santhi on: 2/19/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi

i tried your scenario. It was interesting.
I got a solution.. you don't need to change the page width and height ..
If you need to change the height and width of the demo.aspx you couldn't see the page in the full screen..
To change the height and width of the demo.aspx you just add the following style on the <body> tag of demo.aspx
style=" margin:0px;width:100%; height:100%;"

where you can see the difference.. The size of the page will be increased and you can see the scroll bar in a small window..

But you need to view demo.aspx in a full page..
so, do the following steps:

While, clicking a button on the new window.. write the following code on the new window page.
<script type="text/javascript">

function check() {
window.open("demo.aspx");
}

</script>

call the javascript function on the onclientclick event
<asp:Button ID="hi" runat="server" Text="hi" Height="36px" OnClick="hi_Click" Width="75px" OnClientClick="check();"/>

So, that the demo.aspx page will be opened..

Thanks & Regards,
V. Santhi

Thanks & Regards,
Santhi .V

Alokp103, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response