You can recover your tables from the mdf file by attaching it with the SQL server.
You can attach the file with the help of attach command or SQL server management studio.
Follow below steps to attach a mdf file with the help of SSMS:
1. Connect to the SQL server instance using SSMS
2. From the Object Explorer, right click the Databases node and a drop-down menu will be appeared.
3. Now click on the Attach tab.
4. Click on the Add button from appeared dialog box.
5. Now a Locate Database Files dialog box will be appeared.
6. Click on the browse button to select your database MDF file after choosing .mdf file click on the OK button.
7. Now you will see your mdf file is selected but SQL server is unable to select your transaction log file because transaction log file was deleted. To attach .mdf file without transaction log file; select the log file and click on the remove button to remove it. Now click on the OK button to attach the database file. SQL server will create a transaction log file for you while attaching the database.
Resource Link: http://sqldbfriend.blogspot.in/2013/02/need-to-attach-mdf-file-without.htmlRaja_89, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator