CCAvenue Payment Integration

Posted by Jpchoudhari under ASP.NET on 5/3/2013 | Points: 10 | Views : 14568 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 5
Hi,

Have anybody done payment integration with CCAvenue

I have done with the Paypal but it doesn't accept the INR currency. Upon research I found the CCAvenue, but I couldn't find how to use this. I didn't find any API's to call the CCAvenue as we have DoDirectPayment in Paypal. Can anyone help me in how to download and integrate the CCAvenue. Also, is there any test environment in CCAvenue for development purpose as we have sandbox in Paypal.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Jay

Responses

Posted by: Sheonarayan on: 5/3/2013 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Jpchoudhari,

We have implemented CCAvenue payment gateway integration in http://www.itfunda.com . Its little different than PayPal but its not too difficult.

It has a card number that is for test environment. When you buy their subscription, you get an API details and source code of C# that you can use. However, for me that code was not working completely so I had modified a bit.

I couldn't write an article for it, sorry for that. I wish I could have written however you can try the code given by CCAvenue.

Thanks

Regards,
Sheo Narayan
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Jpchoudhari, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sushanttrikha on: 5/4/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Dear Jay,

For CCAvenue payment gateway, you can check www.payhub.in. We are offering the merchant account at FLAT 20% discount and also offer services of integration Free as we as paid.

For more information you can contact us at our company number.

Sushant Trikha

Posted by: Jpchoudhari on: 5/4/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
thanks for your answers guys.

I am doing this integration for my client and he wanted me to do POC for CCAvenue payment gateway integration as I did with PayPal, from its developers/sandbox model. I was wondering whether CCAvenue provides such developers/test login??

@Sheonarayan can you share the code or write an article, how exactly you did it, as I suppose very few docs are available on how to do CCAvenue Payment Integration.

Edit: I saw on itfunda.com, you are redirecting to CCAvenue website, basically i don't want that redirection.

And last question Is it possible to do payment on CCAvenue without sending user to their site and redirecting back to our??

Thank You

Kind Regards,
Jay

Posted by: Nittin.Vaghasia on: 9/16/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Jay,

Will you please explain me how you did with Paypal because I would like to do that with my Shopping cart.
Email :- nittin.vaghasia@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Nitin Vaghasia

Posted by: Knowhowitsdone on: 11/29/2016 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Login to post response